Friday, April 17, 2009

Red

This is the picture that I put in for my mission blog.  But I want to dedicate this picture to my wonderful friends Janna, Matt and Gunner!  Because if they hadn't helped me with the idea then I would have posted this...
Now don't get me wrong,  I think this is a great shot, this is SOOC, -border.  So really I don't think its to bad.  But I just don't think it is quite my style, and its really just okay,  But it isn't this...
So this is to Matt and Janna, for reminding me about this little fire station in Big Lake!  Thank you, I love these pictures! 

2 comments:

  1. I like your m&m's too, but I agree... the fire station is awesome!! That's exactly what was happening with me last challenge with Easter... I was going to post candy, and my husband said NO. Thank goodness... sometimes we need to stretch ourselves, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fire station shot! Seriously, three things in one, all themed, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete